120 BOOTH ROAD
NORTH BAY, ON P1B 8Z4
PHONE (705) 497-3586
TOLL FREE (888) 411-0400
FAX (705) 497-3831
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Without a signed contract and a 25% deposit one week
prior to scheduled date, the reservation for any rental equipment may
be terminated without notice at the option of All Shelter Sales and Rentals.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. If a portion of the equipment scheduled for delivery/pick up is cancelled
less than two weeks prior to delivery/pick up date the charges for this
equipment shall be due and payable as per the agreement.
4. Premises upon which the tents are to be erected and dismantled are
to be presented to All Shelter Sales and Rentals or its representatives
cleared of all erections, structures or other impedimenta before erection
and dismantling, the surface clean and suitable for spreading tent tops.
If All Shelter Sales and Rentals crew is required to wait while such impedimenta
are removed, or All Shelter Sales and Rentals crew are required to move
any equipment prior to erecting or dismantling the tents, labour charges
are in addition to the contract price.
5. No stalls, display booths, framework or structures shall be constructed
under tents, closer than one foot to the top of tent.
6. Time of erection and dismantling shall be computed in any 24hour period
as beginning at midnight and ending at midnight respectively.
7. The lessee shall be responsible for all damage to the rental equipment,
however caused from the moment the rental equipment is delivered until
the rental equipment is returned and agree to pay for any damage to said
equipment while same is in his possession.
8. Provided, in the event of the loss of or damage to the equipment leased,
the lessor or lessee may bring action in connection with such loss or
damage, the costs for such action to be born entirely by the lessee, whether
or not the lessee brings the action, and whether or not costs in whole
or in part are recoverable from any other person.
9. It is expressly understood and agreed by and between the parties that
All Shelter Sales and Rentals, shall not be liable in any manner and shall
be held harmless for any injuries or damages caused to persons, property,
materials, stock or other things or articles whatsoever while said persons
things or articles are in, under or about said property (including lessee
supplied labor during erection).
10. All Shelter Sales and Rentals shall not be liable and shall be held
harmless, by lessee, for injuries or damages however caused, including
but not limited to fire from any cause, rain, hail, sleet, snow storm,
high winds, tornadoes, floods, or other disturbances of nature or by tents
or other equipment failing by reason thereof, to any persons materials,
or exhibits while under, near or about the above described property.
11. All Shelter Sales and Rentals shall not be liable and shall be held
harmless in any manner for injuries or damages caused to persons or things
falling over or coming in to contact with ropes, stakes, or other supports
of the above described property.
12. It is also agreed that the lessee aforesaid will employ a competent
watchman on the aforesaid premises to prevent fire, theft or other depredations
to said property. A watchman is not required for a tent erected on private
grounds that are enclosed.
13. In the event the aforesaid property is blown down or damaged in any
manner whatsoever due to storm, tornado, high wind or other disturbances
of nature the rental aforesaid shall be due and payable.
14. If the soil texture of the premises supplied by the lessee is not
sufficient to securely hold stakes for guying tents, or because of rock,
shale or other unusual conditions, special provisions have to be made
for staking tents, lessee at his expense shall furnish fence posts and
necessary labour for installing same. If this work is performed by All
Shelter Sales and Rentals crews, the labour charges are in addition to
the contract price.
15. If governmental (Federal, Provincial or Municipal) permits are required
for the erection of tents, the lessee shall procure same at his expense
and furnish All Shelter Sales and Rentals with evidence of issuance of
16. All Shelter Sales and Rentals shall be released hereunder for conditions
brought about by acts of God, strikes, boycotts, civil unsurrections or
commotions, invasions by a common enemy, or other conditions beyond their
17. All Shelter Sales and Rentals shall not be responsible for damages
to any underground installation unless the customer specifically marks
18. Prior to erection the lessee shall be responsible for locating and
clearly marking, on the ground, all underground utilities.
19. When a tent is erected on asphalt or concrete we are not responsible
for filling holes left by stakes.
20. All Shelter Sales and Rentals do not guarantee the tents to be absolutely
21. From the time All Shelter Sales and Rentals crew leave after installing
the tents until they return to remove the tents, the lessee agrees to
maintain the tents and other rental equipment in good condition, keeping
all the poles in place, all ropes tight and tied and keeping the walls
of the tent as installed.
22. No cooking is permitted in or under the tents.
23. Once the equipment is installed the total agreed price is due and
24. Any waiting time caused by improper instructions given by lessee,
change of plans of lessee, failure of lessee to appear at agreed scheduled
time or failure of lessee to comply with all contract terms occasioning
a delay of All Shelter Sales and Rentals crew, shall be charged in addition
to the contract price.
25. It is agreed and understood by and between the parties that there
is a charge in addition to the contract price for service calls.
26. The lessee further expressly agrees to pay on demand:
1. All charges shown herein in accordance with the provisions of this
2. The amount of any collection costs including legal fees and disbursements
incurred by All Shelter Sales and Rentals in obtaining payment from the
customer under this contract.
27. In the event lessee does not pay any and all sums due under this agreement
the lessee agrees to pay such sums, plus interest hereon at the rate of
2% per month on the unpaid balance.
28. Labour charges herein provided shall be charged at $40.00 per man,
29. Both parties herein understand and agree that the terms and conditions
of the entire rental contract are set forth on both sides of the instrument
and that the same contains all agreements of the parties.
30. We further agree that we hold All Shelter Sales and Rentals harmless
from any liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said equipment
and further agree that said property will be used solely by the lessee
and/or persons herein designated and no other persons without the consent
of the lessor of said equipment.
31. All party item deliveries are to ground floor/main entrance only,
and does not include set up (except tents).
32. All rental equipment (except tents) should be folded, stacked, bagged,
crated, etc., and ready for pickup after your event.
33. For sanitation purposes the dishes should either scraped or rinsed,
free of food waste and dry before they are returned.
34. Linens should be not be bagged in plastic nor stored away damp as
they will mildew. Use blue cloth bags only.
35. Equipment must be secured when not in use and protected from the elements.
36. Any damaged or missing items will be charged to the customer (ie,
wax on linen, burn holes, tears, broken dishes).
37. Items must be returned by no later than 11:00 am the following business
day to avoid late charges.
38. Shortage must be reported prior to the event or the invoice quantities
will be considered received.
HOME | TENT
AND PARTY RENTALS | PRICE LIST | TENT
SALES | TENT SIZE | ITEMS
FOR SALE | FAQ | LOCATION
All Right Reserved Copyright ©
November - 2003